“Balance, Bubbles, and Brunch” – this unique event hosted by Cello Ristorante promises guests both a relaxing and indulgent experience. On Sunday, April 9, 2017, Cello Ristorante will be hosting a yoga brunch. This day of relaxation commences with check-in at 8:30am, with a yoga class following shortly after at 8:45am. After their yoga session, guests can reward themselves with a delicious brunch at 10:00am, expertly prepared by Cello’s culinary staff.
There is no better place to relax and rejuvenate than at Allegretto’s stunning landscapes of Paso Robles. Situated on twenty acres of vineyards, Allegretto’s elegant aesthetic offers an unparalleled experience for its guests and will certainly enhance this revitalizing event. Experience the serenity of meditation during a sixty-minute yoga session led by wellness counselor and yoga retreat leader, Lauran Narayani.
The Yoga Brunch Menu will feature a variety of delicious selections that will invigorate your palate:
- Loo Loo Farms Green Salad with Alegretto Viognier Vinaigrette Dressing
- French Curry, Organic Vegetarian Quiche, and Himalayan-style Tempeh
- Flambé Crepes Mandarin Napoleon with a Cognac Drizzle
- Mimosas crafted with Tobin James Sparkling Wine (1 per guest)
- French Press with Dancing Dog Green Tea, Yerba Mata
The cost for attending this wonderful event is $45 per person. Please note that space is extremely limited, so please make your reservation today by calling the concierge at 805-369-2500.