Wines, Beers, and Cocktails at Cello Ristorante
Allegretto Vineyard Resort’s Cello Ristorante & Bar creates a warm, inviting space for all to convene and be merry. Although the Italian-Mediterranean restaurant offers hearty, delicious meals featuring locally foraged ingredients, Cello Ristorante & Bar also has the perfect atmosphere for an afternoon of relaxing and cocktails. Even in the heart of wine country, Cello Ristorante & Bar celebrates alcoholic delights from local wines and beers to carefully crafted cocktails.
“Cocktails are crafted with a palatable range in mind and mixology at the forefront. Ask for whatever you want and it’s guaranteed that whomever is behind the bar will make you a drink you hadn’t actually thought could be. It’s experimental and for the connoisseur, it’s a mixology program worth delving into. The best tip would be throw caution to the wind,” described Atod Magazine in their review of Allegretto Vineyard Resort.
The current exclusive winter cocktail menu offers:
- Spice Rum Old Fashion: Bacardi, 8 Rum, Maple Spice Syrup, Bitters
- Winter Around the World: Pisco, Wine Shine Cinnamon Brandy, Yuzu, Limoncello and Salt Dust, Egg White
- Acorn Martini: House-Made Acorn Vodka, Dry Vermouth, Shiso Leaf
- Mr. Tom Pear: Old Tom Gin, Lemon, Early Grey Cold Tea, Raw Sugar, Pear
- Bartenders Shake: Old Forester Bourbon, Vanilla Gelato, Spice Syrup, Milk, Chocolate Swirl
- Make Your Own Toddy: Choose Your Spirit, House Made Tea, Lemon, Honey Syrup
- Campfire: Whistlepig Rye, Averna, Vanilla & Chai Tincture, Applewood Smoke
- Coconut White Russian: Vodka, Coffee Liqueur, House Made Coconut Whip Cream, Honey, Fresh Brewed Ice Tea
Of course, our skilled bartenders can make any signature classic from a Side Car to Rye Manhattan.
Central California offers a wealth of craft beer. This is Cello Ristorante & Bar’s selection of local, draft beers:
- Barrelhouse IPA, Cayucos
- Firestone Walker 805, Paso Robles
- Firestone Walker DBA (Double Barrel Ale), Paso Robles
- Figueroa Mountain FMB “101,” Buellton
- Central Coast Brewing Company Catch 23 – Black Rye IPA, San Luis Obispo
- Firestone Luponic Distortion, Paso Robles
- Libertine Saison, San Luis Obispo
Whether it is for happy hour after a day of golf or a delicious wine with your meal, enjoy the wide variety of Cello Ristorante & Bar’s cocktail, wine, and beer menus.